Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love this baby!

Here is a picture I snapped on my blackberry yesterday morning of Miss Addy. She was in quite the good mood. She had another doctor's appointment yesterday, where we learned that she now weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. and has dropped in her height percentile (only 83%). She had a couple more shots, which Alex said really made her angry. Those of you that have seen her recently know how much she drools; the doctor even commented on how unusally drooly she is!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Oh no, not the drool! Mattie was not much of a drooler, but Reddin totally was and still is. I swear that boy has lived in bibs since he was about Addy's age! Hopefully it won't last as long for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I hate to tell you, but she is a Berger, she will drool like that for a long while...Travis did, and all my boys were drool monsters! She is getting even cuter every day. I can't wait to see you all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete