Finally, here is Addy and Daddy at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Berger's house.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Easter Weekend
Here are some photos from this past Easter weekend, which was full of family and fun!
This was Addy's first trip to the beach. We had a beach party to celebrate cousin Gene coming home from his mission to Poland. Grandma and Grandpa Wilson came to celebrate too. Poor Grandpa Wilson forgot swim trunks. I'm not sure I've seen him in swim trunks since I was a kid!
Aunt Shannon got Addy her own cake to celebrate the blessing she was given that morning by Alex. Thanks Aunt Shannon! Uncle Gene gave her a taste of the frosting when I wasn't looking.
Here we are just after Addy's blessing. Grandma Wilson made her dress out of my wedding dress, and it turned out so beautiful!
I was lucky that my brother Kevin, his family, my sister Kenna, and her family, and my parents came down for this special occasion. I have a great family.
Here is Addy with her Ohio cousins (from left) Tanner, Trey, Cameron (holding Addy), Ella, Mary, Monica, Sarah (behind Monica) and Rylee. Megan was wondering around somewhere outside the picture!
Here is Addy's half smile. I love the way she furrows her eyebrows.

Finally, here is Addy and Daddy at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Berger's house.
Finally, here is Addy and Daddy at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Berger's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment