Thursday, May 20, 2010
Four Months
Addy is four months old! It is already hard to remember her being any smaller than she is. She is so much fun, and Alex and I can't resist giving her little face a zillion kisses every day. She just started this week rolling all the way over from her back to her stomach. She is finding her voice more each day. I can't really say that she's laughing yet, but she is getting there. She loves bath time and has started to enjoy looking at books. She still doesn't like going to sleep and fights it every time. I can't say that I don't remember what life was like before her, because I do (and it was good!), but I can say I wouldn't want to be without her. Ever.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so cute. I love her headband. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteholy buddha belly in that last picture. she is beautiful, can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete