Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Christel, who is the best Mom ever. I consider myself very very blessed to have been raised by such a wonderful, caring, supportive, and loving mother. I do not remember a time that I've not felt loved by her (and my Dad). She's always been there when I needed her, and in the last year, I've needed her more than ever, and she's been such a source of strength for me. There are so many things about my mom that I love, and so many ways that I hope I can be like her for Addy. She is such a strong woman, and I have so much respect for her and all that she has accomplished in her life. Although we talk several times a week, I wish I could live closer so I could see her more often. Happy mother's day, Mama. We love you!

1 comment: