Addison is eight months old! She is becoming more fun all the time, and it is pretty incredible how much we love this baby. Here are some things of note that have happened since her seven month photo shoot:
- Since she learned to crawl, she is everywhere! She is navigating her way over obstacles, and getting herself into and out of tight spaces.
- She cut her two top teeth (for a total of four). She has been biting me quite a bit. Alex says she never bites him.

- She does not let us rock her to sleep anymore. This is good and bad for me. Good, obviously because now all we have to do is put her to bed and she'll go to sleep. Bad, because I don't get to cuddle her anymore at bedtime!
- We joined Gymboree Music and Play and are taking a development class with other babies age 6-10 months. I admit, I wanted to start going to this class, in part, for sort of a selfish reason (to meet other adults), but Addy loves it. She is such a people watcher, and is very outgoing. She loves bubbles and playing with all the noisy toys she can.
- Addy learned to clap.
- Addy is still the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment