Monday, July 22, 2013

No more excuses

I have been kicking myself, almost daily, for months now because I have been terrible about documenting our lives for the last year and a half. I have been excusing my laziness for being so busy at work, housework, and just spending time with the kids and Alex, but when then I spend 20 minutes on Pinterest or texting, and my excuses are no longer valid! So much is happening: Addy potty trained; Miles is just about to turn 2; I have changed jobs--twice; we bought a house! Time to start keeping up, and now that I have discovered the Blogger App for my phone, I WILL be better about documenting the little things that give my life so much meaning. 

I will likely never catch up one the last year and a half, but will probably throw In a post here and there with some pictures from that time period that I want to have documented. 

So to start, here are a few recent pictures of the kids:


No comments:

Post a Comment