I decided that Addy and I needed to have a vacation, and what better vacation than to go visit family in Ohio. Aunt Melissa and cousin Charlie had planned a trip during his school break, so we wanted to join in the fun.
Addy was excited for the trip, an could hardly wait to get on the airplane. She dd not hesitate to say goodbye to Alex or Miles, and even wanted to pull her own suitcase. She played on the only toddler distraction in the terminal:
She waited anxiously for our plane:
And was so happy to go see Grandma and Grandpa Wilson:
But then I told her she needed to go to the bathroom before we got on the plane, and this happened.
I couldn't bear to document the few moments she was full on rolling on the bathroom floor. Still makes my skin crawl.
She was great on the plane (even used the restroom on the plane with no trepidation or fear).
She was so excited to see Grandpa and ran up and have him a huge hug at the baggage claim. Grandma got a similar reaction when we got to their house. Super treat that night to have Grandma and Grandpa read her stories.







No comments:
Post a Comment